01 09 10

Saturday, December 24, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Christmas Eve Manicure

/hihi

First of I want to start by saying Thank you! Thank you for sticking by me and reading my blog. I really apreciate that. This is where I share doing what I love, my nails. Doing my nails makes me feel better when I'm down and i just really enjoy it. For all of us Christmas bring all kinds of memories. After 6 Christmas away from my family i still dont get used to not spending this great Holiday with them. But I know that no matter what they love me and I love them. Remember we are the ones that can decide how we go about things and im choosing to make the best of it. If you are down, consider that. Make the best of it. Christmas should be filled with happiness and love. And you guys have both from me! I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  XOXO God Bless you all!

Primero que todo quiero empezar por decirles Gracias! Gracias por estar conmigo y por leer mi blog. Lo aprecio mucho. Porque aqui es donde comparto con ustedes lo que me gusta hacer, mis uñas. Pintarme las uñas me hace sentir mejor cuando estoy un poco triste y enrealidad me agrada mucho. Todos tenemos muchas clases de recuerdos de Navidad. Despues de 6 Navidades lejos de mi familia todavia no me acoastumbro a pasar la Navidad sin ellos. Pero se que sin importar donde estemos ellos me aman a mi y yo a ellos. Recuerden que somos nosotros los que decidimos como nos afectaran las cosas y yo estoy decidiendo hacer de este momento lo mejor posible. Si estas triste, consideralo: Haz lo mejor de estos momentos. La Navidad debe estar llena de felicidad y amor. Y les envio ambos de mi parte!. Les deseo una Muy Feliz Navidad. XOXO Que Dios me los Cuide! 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Nomadic In Nude
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Bundle Monster Image Plate
Top Coat



/bye

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm so jealous because I was just trying to get the plate to work for me (my first time using them) and it wasn't turning out right. I love these nails! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful manicures and nail art with us!
    Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this mani and your blog! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a classic AND classy look! Merry Christmas love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...