01 09 10

Sunday, December 25, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Christmas Day 2011

/hihi

Christmas!!! Hope everyone one had a great Christmas Eve :) Did you open your presents at midnight? What did you get??? / Navidad!!! Espero que todos hayan pasado una excelente Noche Buena :) Abrieron sus regalos a medianoche? Que recibieron???

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Ruby Pumps (wow this is beautiful by itself)
China Glaze - Secret Peri-winkle
China Glaze - LOL
China Glaze - Phat Santa
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
OPI - Feelin Hot Hot Hot
OPI - Extravagance
OPI - Reserve
Finger Paints - Key to my Art
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
KSNP - White
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Art Deco - White
Bundle Monster Image Plates
Top Coat





/bye

4 comments:

  1. Que bella manicure!
    Feliz Navidad para ti y los tuyos!
    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I hope you're having a merry Christmas with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice mani.please visit my blog,let's follow us.subscribe to my blog end i do the same on yours.http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...