01 09 10

Monday, December 12, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Bells

/hihi

Crazy week starts today. I will be in training at work for the rest of the week and i don't know how i am going to manage to stay up to date with all the things that are pending. Yikes! Wish me luck! / Una semana muy loca empieza hoy. Tendre entrenamiento en el trabajo por el resto de la semana. No tengo ni idea como hare para ponerme al dia con toda las cosas que tengo pendiente. Necesitare mucha suerte! 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Black Velvet (2coats/capas)
Finger Paints - Key to my Art
Rhinestones - Green
Pearls - White & Red
BM - 223 
Top Coat                                             Can you tell these are bells? 







/bye

6 comments:

  1. Espero que todo te salga bien en tu trabajo. Suerte!
    Me encantan las campanas de hoy.
    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you placed the gems inside the bells! And Good Luck to you this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q cool! ojala pases bien tu semana

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies for wishing me luck and all the support! they are not letting us answer emails or anything during training. Yeah! hugs* And thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW...I picked your for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...