01 09 10

Saturday, December 17, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: 2 Manicures :)

/hihi

Happy Saturday!! :) I'm so excited, i will be out off work until Tuesday the 27th, so I can't wait to get some rest and enjoy some time with my son. I also wanted to share that I passed my exam! Yay! I was really nervous about it. Thank you sweeties for wishing me luck! I think it worked. / Feliz Sabado!! :) Estoy emocionada, estare fuera del trabajo hasta el Martes 27, ya me hacia falta descansar y pasar tiempo con mi hijo. Tambien queria compartir con ustedes que pase mi examen! Yay! Esta un poco nerviosa. Muchisimas gracias a los que me desearon suerte! Creo que si funciono.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Red-ical Gypsy
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
OPI - Feeling Hot Hot Hot!
L.A Colors - Live
Art Deco - White
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Color Club - Earthy Angel
Color Club - Gingerbread
Color Club - Sugarplum Fairy
Top Coat
Ho-ho-ho!, Tree Topper, Hello Kitty in Pjs,
 Snowflakes & Gingerbread Man



What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Nomadic in Nude
Color Club - Red-ical Gypsy
Color Club - Sugarplum Fairy
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
Rhinestones
Top Coat
Wanna be Christmas Presents


/bye

3 comments:

  1. WOW I love the gingerbread man& kitty!The rhinestone flowers are gorgeous! Good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both manicures are beautiful I love the hello kitty in pajamas so cute! you so lucky to be off for so long I only get Xmas day off :-( enjoy the time with your son.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...