01 09 10

Sunday, December 4, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: 1 Elf & More

/hihi

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I have another Christmas manicure for you. / Espero que todos pasen un excelente fin de semana! Aqui les traigo otro manicure de Navidad.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Zoya - Dove
China Glaze - Holly Jolly
OPI - Im really not a waitress
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
OPI - Reserve
China Glaze - Gamer Glam
Color Club - Positively Posh
L.A Colors - White
Top Coat

Hello Kitty Elf, Christmas tree with presents,
 A big present, Merry X-mas and A Santa Hat






 /bye

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...