01 09 10

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


/hihi

I want to thank Kimberly from Nail Reflections for nominating me for this award. I'm so flatter and excited!!! <3 . I think is just fair to pass it along to my favorite bloggers. Too bad i can only pick 15 :) 


I know most of the great bloggers that I am nominating for this award have already been nominated for this specific Award at least once, but not in my blog okay? Don't feel like you have to nominate me back, I'm sure you guys have already done this.
Award Rules:
1. Lists 7 things about yourself.
2. Pass this onto 15 other bloggers.

About me:
1. I love scrapbooking, specially buying stickers. 
2. My favorite dessert is Cheesecake. Yummy!!
3. I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty.
4. I don't like cooking, but I will cook Turkey for Thanksgivings.
5. I love animals, specially dogs. 
6. I'm a light sleeper, ever since I had my son.
7. I have been married for 6 years. 
8. I used to bite my Nails. I stopped when I was in 5th grade. Yuck! (Embarrassing :()
9. I used to be terrified of eye catching colors on my nails. Not anymore!! 
10. I love reading. Can you recommend me your favorite book?

It was really hard to have a list with just 15 great blogs, but here we go. In no particular order. 

Awesome Bloggers:

Colores de Carol

Ivana Thinks Pink

I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous

Silence is Loud

Rebecca likes nails

Je T'aime Lacquer

Nail Crazy

LovebeanGirl

The Manicured Monkey

Ice Queen's Nail Parlour

All That Is Gorgeous...

Valentine Kisses

Nailpolish is My Crack

Hugs,
Lydia

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations :-)
    I love scrapbooking too, I'm hoping I get a lot of things to add to my kit this Christmas!
    As for my favourite books, I love The Distance Between Us by Maggie O'Farrell and Digging To America by Anne Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and thanks! <3 great list of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats... and thanks :-D
    i love to read too, recommend 'millennium trilogy' by stieg larsson, you will love it... if you're in to thrillers :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thank you!
    I love to read too. I have some favorites books at Pinterest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out! Thank you! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award. :) I really don't read so I can't recommend any great book. :/ I just can't imagine myself reading, maybe when I'm older. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award! I am so honored to be listed amongst the other (they are all great!!!)!!! I love your blog!!!! HHMMMMM...my favorite books are the Harry Potter series :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies for stopping by and leaving your recommendations. i will try to find these books and give em a shot! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...