01 09 10

Monday, November 28, 2011

Purple flowers :)

/hihi

Happy Monday!!! Ladies please stay tunned for my 25 days of Christmas manicures, starting on December the 1st. Until then, I leave you guys with this manicure. :) / Feliz Lunes!!! Queridas amigas, porfavor esten pendientes en mis 25 manicures de Navidad, empezando el 1ro de Diciembre. Hasta entonces, los dejo con el siguiente manicure. :) 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze (3coats/capas)
OPI - Done out in Deco
Bundle Master - 205
Top Coat



/bye

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful color.
    No puedo esperar para ver tus diseños de navidad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. Purple is my favourite colour so you can imagine how much I like our colour combination ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty I like it! Do excited for your Xmas designs so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...