01 09 10

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pink Wednesday - A Failed Glitter Sandwich

/hihi
Pink Wednesday

This is my first try at glitter sandwich which turned out to be a failed attempt. Well, there will be other tries. / Este fue mi primer intento en la tecnica esta que llaman Emparedado de Escarcha, el cual fue un intento fallido. Bueno, intentare de nuevo.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Magnetic Force (2coats/capas)
China Glaze - Party Hearty
Revlon - Galaxy
OPI - Too Hot pink to hold 'em
Top Coat







/bye

1 comment:

  1. I love the color! I like it reminds me of a giant jaw breaker with all the stringy flashes of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...