01 09 10

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pilgrims - Thanksgiving Manicure

Hello Ladies!!! :)

I'm getting ready for thanksgiving, today im sharing my pilgrim manicure. Face turned out funny but oh well, still cute...and too bad that the top coat i used made the stamping smear. :( super sad face! / Me estoy preparando para el dia del Pavo, hoy les traigo mi manicure de Peregrinos. Las caritas no me quedaron muy bien pero ni modo....y use un top coat no muy bueno y se arruino el estampado. :( carita triste! 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Earthy Angel (3coats/capas)
L.A Colors - White
OPI - Cucko for this Color
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
NYC - Time Square Tangerine Creme
Wet and Wild - Sunny Side Up
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Color Club - Positively Posh
KSNP - Black Pearl
Rhinestones
Bundle Monster - 209

Smeared :(
 

 




Earthy Angel
 

/bye

8 comments:

  1. Very festive! I can't believe Thanksgiving is in a week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mani...your freehanding is awesome and very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the rhinestones it adds a nice touch to the look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...