01 09 10

Monday, November 14, 2011

Ooohhhh Sparklyyyyyyyy!!!!

Hello Ladies!!!

I found this beauty at CVS on Saturday, i do have to say that it is a top coat eater but really gorgeous! I swatched it over black, silver and by itself. Too bad i wasnt able to get better pictures, i need better lightning. / Encontre esta belleza en CVS el Sabado, lo que si debo decir es que require de mucha Top Coat. Use este esmalte sobre negro, plateado y por si solo. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Black Velvet 
L.A Colors - Tropical Storm
Sally Hansen - Glitz Gal
Top Coat

Pinkie - 4coats by itself, Ring and Index - Over Black 1 Coat, Middle and Thumb - Over Silver 1 coat

Pinkie - 4 coats by itself, Ring & Index - 2 coats over Black, Middle & Thumb - 2 coats over Silver.








/bye

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...