01 09 10

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello Kitty Loves Punk

/hihi

I spiced my old manicure up/re-did with more Hello Kitty!!!! She is just so adorable! See my old manicure here. / Cambie mi manicure anterior con un diseƱo de Hello Kitty!!!! Ella es adorable! Ve mi manicure pasado aqui.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Feelin Hot Hot Hot!
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
L.A Colors - White
KSNP - Black Pearl
Image Plate - BM 220
Top Coat











Here is the image i used to create this manicure.
/bye

3 comments:

  1. Your HK manicures just rocks! I love all of them you made. :) And your nails are so looong now, jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...