01 09 10

Friday, November 11, 2011

Hello Kitty - Bear Hugs :)

/hihi

Like you ladies can see I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty :) and whats better than a bear hug? I broke a nail :( but i love this manicure. / Como pueden ver estoy obsesionada con Hello Kitty :) y que es mejor que un abrazo de oso? Me rompi una uña :( pero me fascina este manicure.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - For Audrey (2coats/capas)
Color Club - Positively Posh
Color Club - Soft as Cashmere
OPI - I'm really not a waitress
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Top Coat


















/bye

7 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! And your nails are looking so great! They look so long & perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These are so freaking cute! Great design and color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These came out really cute I love me some hello kitty, I love the green and brown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...