01 09 10

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gobble! Gobble! - Pic Heavy

Ready, Set, Go! Let's eat Turkey!!!  / En sus marcas, listos, fuera! A comer Pavo!!!

Well not quite yet. Are you guys ready for all the cooking and crazyness? anyone have plans for black friday? Geezzzz!! Just to think about putting the Christmas tree up scares me! I love the Christmas season but you just dont have time to rest. Hope everyone has a wonderful day! / Bueno, quizas no today.Estan listas para cocinar y todo ese caos? tienen planes para ir de compras en el viernes negro? Diooosss!! Solo de pensar en poner el arbol de Navidad me da miedito! Amo la Navidad, pero en el mes de diciembre no se descansa. Espero que todos tengan un fabuloso dia! 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
NYC - Taxi Yellow Creme
Color Club - Positively Posh 
NYC - Times Square Tangerine Creme
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
L.A Colors - White
Wet and Wild - Sunny Side Up
Sinful Colors - Gorgeous
Top Coat










 



 /bye

9 comments:

  1. That manicure is simply adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super cute! You did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!!! Too cute! I can't wait to eat some turkey! LOL

    allthatisgorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!
    http://cory-nail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I will have a post up about it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...