01 09 10

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cooking for Thanksgivings - A Manicure

/hihi


Happy Thanksgivings!!


We all will be cooking like maniacs today so i think this manicure is appropriate for the ocassion. Also I want to take a second to tell you guys how thankful I am for you guys! Thanks for reading and sticking by me. I really appreciate you guys. I have meet some great people thru this blog community!.  / Todos vamos a estar cocinando como locos el dia de hoy y pienso que este manicure es algo apropiado. Tambien queria tomar un segundo para decirles lo agradecida que estoy de tenerlos a ustedes! Gracias por leer y estar a mi lado. De verdad se los agradesco, he conocido gente muy valiosa por medio de los blogs que leo a diario. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Bubble Bath (3coats/capas)
Color Club - Positively Posh
Color Club - Soft as Cashmere
Wet and Wild - Sunny Side Up
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
OPI - I'm really not a Waitress
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
L.A Colors - White
NYC - Times Square Tangerine Creme
No Name - Green
OPI - Feelin Hot Hot Hot!
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze
Top Coat



Gobble! Gobble!
 





Enter my Giveaway! here / Participa de mi Sorteo! aqui.
/bye

6 comments:

  1. Esa manicure te quedó "Deliciosa"
    Me encanta el Kitty Turkey.
    Feliz día, gracias por siempre pasar por mi blog y por tus buenos deseos.
    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are amazing!
    Super cute :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...