01 09 10

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blue Water Marbling

/hihi

Thursday :) yay, almost Friday! I'm excited nothing really planned but i still cant wait to be off work. In a least exciting note I'm going to show you guys my water marbling failure. This didn't work out at all, the colors not quite right and horrible air bubbles. Besides i didnt take the picture as soon as i got done so i have really bad tip wear. Well here it goes.

Jueves :) yay, casi Viernes! Estoy emocionada, no tengo nada planeado pero aun asi no puedo esperar a salir del trabajo. En una nota menos emocionante les voy a enseñar mi manicure marmoleado que fue un fracaso. No funciono nada bien, los colores no fueron los correctos y quedaron muchas burbujas de aire. Ademas de que no tome las fotos de inmediato y cuando tome las fotos se nota las orillas desgastadas. Bueno, aqui va.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Moonlight (2coats/capas)
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Sinful Colors - Midnight Blue
China Glaze - Secret Periwinkle
Top Coat







/bye

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...