01 09 10

Monday, October 31, 2011

Sugar Skull - Happy Halloween! :)

/hihi

Hope everyone is having an awesome day! Too bad i have to be at work but here it is my Halloween manicure #31 :) Last Halloween Manicure 2011... Trick or treat? Treat for me please! Later tonight we are going to get some candy with Nate the great! 


 Espero todo esten pasando un excelente dia! Que malo que tengo que estar aqui en el trabajo pero aqui les traigo mi manicure de Halloween numero 31 :) El ultimo manicure de Halloween del 2011... Dulce o Truco? Dulce para mi porfavor! Ahora mas tarde llevaremos a Nathan a buscar dulces! 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - White
Sinful Colors - Why Not
China Glaze - Secret Periwinkle
Finger Paints - Did you ast-her out?
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Piggry Polish - Sunshine Highway
Colors are Forever - No name green
Top Coat

 






Happy Halloween! 

 /bye

7 comments:

  1. Que pases un Feliz Día!
    HAs hecho un maravilloso trabajo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skulls look really good, love your Halloween manicure, sorry I have to work too but luckily I opened so I still get to take my baby girl trick or treating, happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...