01 09 10

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Spider over spiderweb Nails

/hihi

Well, this was a failed attempt to do a spider over a spiderweb, my white nail art polish is very hard to work with and didnt want to cooperate very much. And my spider look kinda funny. But here it goes.

Bueno este si que fue un atento fallido, lo que queria hacer era una araña sobre una telaraña. Se me hizo muy dificil trabajar con el esmalte de brocha delgada en blanco, no coopero para nada. Y la araña se ve un poco chistosa. Aqui se los dejo. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Secret Periwinkle (2coats/capas)
Sinful Colors - Hottie (1coat/capa)
Nail Art - White
Nail Art -  Black
Black Rhinestones (even though you cant see them)










/bye

2 comments:

  1. They turned out so cute! I'm just loving all of your Halloween designs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...