01 09 10

Monday, October 3, 2011

Scary Halloween Manicure #3

/hihi

Hello!!! Its me again, todays mani is a little creepier than the cute mummies. I didnt like it much but its okay i guess. Not girly enough, i think thats why i dont like it. Hope you guys have a great week.

Hola!! Aqui estoy de nuevo, el manicure de hoy es un poquito mas aterrador que el anterior con las momias. No me gusto mucho pero no esta tan mal. No es muy femenino, creo que por eso no me gusto. Espero que todos tengan una buena semana. :)


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Base Coat
NYC - Times Square Tangerine Creme (3coats/capas)
Color Club - Revvolution
Color Club - Worth the Risquee
KSNP - Black Pearl
BM Plates 224 - 211





/bye

4 comments:

  1. Me encanta!
    Mientras más miedo da es mejor.
    Besos y que tengas una linda semana tu también!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...