01 09 10

Friday, October 7, 2011

Pumpkin Nails #7

/hihi

I have committed myself to post as mani Halloween manicure possible this month. If you would like to see me try something let me know, i cannot promise i will be able to pull it off but i can sure try! :)

Me he comprometido a compartir la mayor cantidad posible de manicures de Halloween este mes. Si hay algo en particular que les gustaria ver, porfavor dejenme saber, no les prometo que me quedara del todo bien pero intentare! :) 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Skulls & Glossbones (2coats/capas)
KSNP - Black Pearl
Image Plates - M13, BM - 222 & 224
Sally Hansen - Disco Ball

Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






 /bye

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...