01 09 10

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nightmare Before Christmas - Take 2!

/hihi

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I absolutely love how this manicure turned out. Questions: Do you like dressing up for Halloween? Will you this year? If so, what look are you going for? I would love to do some awesome make up like this one or something similar.

Espero que todos esten pasando un excelente fin de semana! Me encanto como quedo este diseño. Preguntas: Les gusta disfrazarse para Halloween? Lo haras este año? De que?. Me gustaria maquillarme de esta manera o algo parecido.


Now, lets see some nails. /Ahora, veamos uñas. :) Inspired by/Inspiradas por:


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Live (2coats/capas)
Revlon - Lunar (2coats/capas)
China Glaze - Gamer Glam
L.A Colors - White
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat








/bye


6 comments:

  1. Great job on the nails, so much detail! That's alot of work! Have you seen this channel for makeup ideas? She's amazing: http://www.youtube.com/user/KlairedelysArt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Jack, and I LOVE these!! Great job <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your manicure is perfect!
    Si haces el maquillaje nos muestras fotos.
    Feliz fin de semana!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! The nails look so awesome! You did so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...