01 09 10

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nightmare Before Christmas #6

/hihi

I had a great idea for a manicure, it didnt turn out like i expected but still looks cute to me...im not very talented drawing much less using polish. Every now and then i will achieve great results but this one is not one of those. Still cute for Halloween even though my manicure doesn't look anything like the one in the image below... lol

Tuve una idea para un diseño, no me salio como esperaba pero aun asi se ve bien en mi opinion....no soy  buena dibujando y menos cuando lo trato de hacer con esmalte de uñas. Una que otra vez he tenido suerte y he logrado buenos resultados pero esta vez no fue esa la historia. Como quiera pienso que esta es una maravillosa idea para Halloween con todo y que mi manicure no se parece en nada a la imagen esta que esta aqui. lol
this is what i sorta used as inspiration.. :S


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Haunting (2coats/capas)
Nail Art - Black
Nail Art - White
Color Club - Worth the Risque
OPI - Skulls and Glossbones
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat









/bye

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...