01 09 10

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Monsters Under my Son's Bed - Manicure

/hihi

Hope everyone is having a great day! This manicure was inspired by my son's imaginary monster "El Cuco". haha its a hispanic thing. The equivalent of the boogeyman. This is my take on it, my son though they were cute lol.


Espero que esten pasando un hermoso dia! Este manicure fue inspirado por el monstruo imaginario de mi hijo "El Cuco". haha es una de esas cosas de nosotros los hipanos. Esto fue lo que logre y a mi hijo le causo mucha gracia y dijo que estan bonitos. lol 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - White
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
NYC - Time Square Tangerine Creme
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Art Deco - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






/bye

3 comments:

  1. I know these are supposed to be monsters, but they are so cute! You did a great job. I hope someday I can get that good with nail art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...