01 09 10

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hello Kitty - Zombie Version

/hihi


Hello Kitty didnt turn out so hello kitty-ish but its supposed to be scary so it is acceptable. I wish i would have used more black for the bow and the skulls on the bow but i just didnt want to mess it up. Hope you guys like it.


Este gatito no me quedo muy Hello Kitty pero como es para Halloween es aceptable. Me hubiera gustado haberle delineado mas con negro las calaveras en el lazo pero no queria arruinarlo. Espero les guste. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Current (3coats/capas)
L.A Colors - White
Art Deco - Black
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze
OPI - I'm really not a Waitress
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
L.A Colors - Nectar
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat 


Can you see the smear? or the cute skull on the bow? :) 





/bye

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...