01 09 10

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hello Kitty hasn't decided what to wear for Halloween

/hihi

Cute little cat or monkey? This attempt didnt quite come out like i wanted but here it goes. Btw, im very sad that my stats are not working, i dont know whats wrong with my blogger account, super sad! :( Hopefully it gets fixed soon. / Un gatito bonito o un monito? Este atento no me quedo tan bien pero aqui se los enseño. Por cierto mis stats de visitas en mi blog no esta funcionando, no se que pasa con mi cuenta de blogger, estoy muy triste! :( Espero este problema sea solucionado pronto.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Colors are Forever - Green (no name)
Wet and Wild - Sunny Side Up
Piggry Polish - Sunshine Highway
Color Club - Positively Posh
OPI - I'm really not a waitress
Top Coat







/bye

7 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...