01 09 10

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hello Kitty Funky Cheetah Costume "Post #200"!

/hihi

This is my blog post #200!! yay!. Thanks for reading :) I absolutely love this manicure, i think i will be doing it again even though is supposed to be a Halloween manicure. I'm very proud of how this turn out. Hope you guys like it as much as i do. Here is the image that inspired me.

Este es mi entrada #200!! yay! . Gracias por leerme :) Me fascina este manicure, creo que lo volvere a hacer de nuevo aunque se supone que es de Halloween. Estoy muy contenta de como quedo. Espero que les guste tanto como a mi. Aqui les dejo la imagen que me inspiro a hacerlo.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - New Bohemian (2coats/capas) I love this shade!!!! 
Color Club - Soft as Cashmere
L.A Colors - White
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
KSNP - Black Pearl
Image Plate - M57
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat













/bye


5 comments:

  1. Cada día me sorprendes más!
    Me encanta HK y haces unas manicures tan bellas y divertidas.
    Besos!
    Felicidades en tus 200 posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies for stopping by! :) this was a lucky day for nail art. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...