01 09 10

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello Kitty - Black Cat

/hihi

I love Hello Kitty so here it is another halloween manicure featuring Hello Kitty. Manicure inspired by my phone's wallpaper / Me fascina Hello Kitty asi que aqui les traigo otro manicure de Halloween con Hello Kitty. Este manicure fue inspirado por el fondo de mi telefono. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Tropical Storm (3coats/capas)
L.A Colors - Sparkling Diamonds (2coats/capas)
Art Deco - Black
L.A Colors - White
Wet and Wild - Sunny Side Up
Piggy Polish - Sunshsine Highway
Finger Paints - Key to my Art
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat















 /bye

2 comments:

  1. Yo también tengo ésta foto en mi teléfono.
    Te quedó muy linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...