01 09 10

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Mani #1 2011 :)

/hihi

October is here!!! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year, too bad you dont get presents. You get candy, get to play dress up and its perfectly okay to do super cute nails!!! I cant wait to see all the awesome nail art from all of the blogs i follow.


Llego Octubre!!! Halloween es uno de mis dias feriados favoritos, lo unico malo es que no recibimos regalos. Puedes comer muchos dulces, te puedes disfrazar y es el momento perfecto para hacer diseños super hermosisimos!!! Ya quiero ver las entradas con bellos diseños de los blogs que sigo. 



What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Base Coat 
Color Club - Nomadic In Nude (3coats/capas)
Color Club - Revvolution
NYC - Times Square Tangerine Creme
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat
Bundle Monster Plate - BM 224










  Nomadic in Nude is really pretty by itself too./Nomadic in Nude es muy bonito por si solo tambien.


 



/bye

5 comments:

  1. Me encanta Halloween!!
    Tus manicures siempre son hermosas,
    Feliz sin de semana!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you did with your nails here! I'm so excited to see what other designs you come up with for Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is brilliant!!! I ♥ how you used a nude colour instead of plain old black =]
    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute halloween nail design! Love it, its different than the usual nail art for halloween! and haha i just got nomadic in nude yesterday! cant wait to wear it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...