01 09 10

Monday, October 17, 2011

Green-eyed kitty & some.

/hihi


My husband and I are celebrating our 6th Anniversary today. Wow! Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday that we were getting married. Six years later and here we are still together and growing older. lol I love him with everything in me even when he makes me mad. Love you Brandon! <3

Mi esposo y yo estamos celebrando nuestro 6to Aniversario el dia de hoy. Wao! A donde se fue el tiempo? Me parece que fue ayer que estabamos casandonos. Seis años; seguimos juntos y envejeciendonos. lol Lo amo con todo mi corazon hasta cuando me hace enojar. :) Te Amo Brandon! <3
To us! <3 <3 <3
What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Revlon - Lunar (2coats/capas)
L.A Colors - White
No name - Green
L.A Colors - Live
NYC - Purple Pizzazz (3coats/capas)
China Glaze - Black Mesh
OPI - Done out in Deco
Finger Paints - Key to my art
Sally Hansen - Disco  Ball
Image Plate - BM 209















/bye

7 comments:

  1. Feliz Aniversario, que sigan unidos para toda la vida rodeados de Amor.
    Te quedó hermosa la manicure, eres una artista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooongrats! Wish you many many many more years together! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nails! And Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! :) and happy anniversary <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mani! Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. Sorry, I'm a day late.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...