01 09 10

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Frankenstein Nails

/hihi

Good Morning!! It's Saturday...no sleeping late for me today, the hubby had to go to work and me and my son have the place for ourselves. Here is the manicure I have on today, i think is super cute. I have been watching so many videos on youtube, they always have easy tutorials on how to do things like this. :)

Buenos dias!! Es Sabado...y no pude dormir hasta tarde hoy, mi esposo esta trabajando hoy asi que mi hijo y yo tenemos el lugar todo para nosotros. Este es el manicure que tengo hoy, me ha gustado mucho. He estado viendo muchos videos en youtube, siempre tienen tutoriales de como hacer cosas como estas. :) 


What I used:
Lo que use:
1.OPI -  Natural Nail Base Coat
2.L.A Colors - Current (4coats/capas)
3.China Glaze - Ghoulish Glow (2coats/capas)
4.Art Deco - Black (hair, eyes and stitchy mouth)
5. Nail Art - White
6. Seche Vite - QD Top Coat









Too bad i wasnt able to take a good picture of the Glow in the Dark
/bye


4 comments:

  1. I love it!
    What a cute manicure!!
    Que dificil es tomar las fotos a oscuras..jajaja
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...