01 09 10

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Boo! Halloween Manicure #12

/hihi

Hope everyone is having an awesome week!! :) It's almost Friday! I wanna take my son to the Pumpkin Patch. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Espero que todos esten pasando una excelente semana!! :) Ya casi es Viernes! Quiero llevar a mi hijo de paseo a la "huerta de calabazas". Que tienen planeado para este fin?


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - White (3coats/capas)
Revlon - Lunar (2coats/capas)
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Wet and Wild - Sunny Side Up
Art Deco - Silver Glitter
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat










Dont Forget about my Birthday Giveaway, if you haven't checked it out make sure you do so here. It's open until the 14th


/bye


5 comments:

  1. Me encantan tus manicures.
    Ojala que puedas llevar a tu niño de paseo.
    Yo no tengo nada planeado por el momento.
    Que pases una linda tarde.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! I love the ones that say "boo." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! Glad you guys like it :) I didnt realize that the Candy Corn colors were messed up :( haha but who cares right? they are still cute.

    @Carolina a menos que llueva, tengo una promesa que cumplir, so pumpkin patch here we come!

    @Olivia, those are my favorites too... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...