01 09 10

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beware of Toes! *blush

/hihi

Ok, I'm sorry that im showing you my ugly toes. But i polished my toes pink today with a little halloween twist. This is actually the first time i stamp my toenails. Just for the torture i made sure to make it sweet and easy. 1 picture only lol

Les pido disculpas por publicar fotos de mis dedos de los pies. Pero decidi pintarlos color rosado con un pequeno cambio. Esta es la primera vez que uso las estampitas en mis pies. Solo por torturarlos de esta manera me asegure de hacer esto facil y rapido. Solo 1 foto. lol


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Feelin' Hot Hot Hot (2coats/capas)
KSNP - Black Pearl
BM - 225
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat

/bye

4 comments:

  1. Te quedaron muy bien, yo siempre estampo en mis pies.Me encantan como se ven. Feliz día!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so cute! I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are seriously too cute ! i wish i didnt have such ugly feet right now lol

    im a new follower, you have some great nail art here, please check out my blog also if you like..

    suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your to hard on yourself. Your toes are cute!

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...