01 09 10

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bats in the City - Halloween Manicure #30

/hihi

Wow, I can hardly believe it. I made it to 30 Halloween manicures. I honestly dont know how i made it, i have been crazy busy at work. Some where good some where kinda lame, i got 1 more manicure to get to 31. / Wao, casi no lo puedo creer. Llegue a el manicure de Halloween numero 30. Honestamente no pense que lo lograria, he estado ocupadisima en el trabajo. Algunos quedaron muy bien otros para nada,  solo me falta 1 manicure mas para llegar a 31. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze
Sally Hansen - Purple Pulse
L.A Colors - Black Velvet
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
L.A Colors - Live
OPI - Skulls and Glossbones
Top Coat





 


/bye

3 comments:

  1. Such an awesome design! I love these!! Love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 days? Wow!!!
    Todos te han quedado hermosos, que talento tienes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! 30 Halloween manis?! That's ambitious. I think I got about 4 or 5 done, and that's including the ones I did on my daughter. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...