01 09 10

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Scrabble Nails Fail... :(

These were supposed to be scrabble nails....besides the shade not been the closest to the actual tile color, the numbers came out looking pretty weird and my hands were too shaky. lol You can totally tell by looking at the letters. Even though that they didn't turn out quite like i want them, i like them because they say LOVE.

Estas uñas se supone que iban a ser como las letras del tablero de scrabble.....pero para empezar el color no coincide para nada con el color de las piezas, los numeros no me salieron para nada bien y mis manos me estan temblando muchisimo. lol Se pueden dar cuenta de lo mucho que temblaban al mirar las letras. A pesar de que no quedaron como hubiera querido me gustan porque dicen LOVE. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Soft as Cashmere (2coats/capas)
Nail Art - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat














2 comments:

  1. Aww! I think they turned out cute! I love that idea for nail art! I think I'm gonna have to try that sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...