01 09 10

Monday, September 5, 2011

More Roses just because they are so cute!!

Hello everyone!! So, here i am posting a rose manicure once again. They first one turn out okay and after i was done with it i wished i had used the smaller roses. So here it goes, second try. I really like this one with the exceptions of the colors. They are not bad but i think i should have picked lighter tones.

Hola todos!! Aqui les traigo otro manicure de rosas. El primero quedo bien pero despues de haberlo terminado estuve pensando que hubiera sido mejor idea utilizar las rosas pequeñas solamente. Asi que aqui esta el segundo intento. Me gusto mucho este con excepcion de los colores. No estan tan mal, pero me hubiera gustado mas si los colores que escogi hubieran sido con tonalidades menos llamativas.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - For Audrey
OPI - Feelin' Hot Hot Hot!
Nail Art - White
OPI - Extravangance
Image Plate - Fauxnad
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


                                            







                                          





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable, would love to try on myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...