01 09 10

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Haunting was really haunting me -.-'

Hello!!! So i must say that i absolutely love this color. I dont have a lot of black nail polishes and this one is so pretty with the silver glitter. One of my favorites now. China Glaze - Haunting <3 the pictures doesnt really show how pretty this color really is.

Hola!!! Debo decirles que estoy completamente enamorada de este color. No tengo muchos esmaltes color negro y este es hermosisimo con la escarcha plateada. Ahora es una de mis favoritos. China Glaze - Haunting. <3 Las fotos no muestran muy bien que tan bonito esta este color. 







1 comment:

  1. I love sparkly blacks like this! It looks really good on your nails. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...