01 09 10

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hair & Make up OTD :)

Hello Friends,
Hola Amigos/as,

Today I'm doing something a little different. I'm showing you my hair and make up of the day. Nothing special just something really quick to do when in a hurry to go out to the store. :)
Hoy estoy haciendo algo diferente. Les enseñare mi cabello y mi maquillaje del dia de hoy. Nada fuera del otro mundo, pero si un look rapido para ir de compras o salir por alli. :) 


For the hair i used bobby pins and a hair bow. This is an easy up do using regular braids and a simple twist for the bangs. I parted my hair on the side but if you rather part in the middle go for it.
Para mi cabello use pasador (bobby pin) y un lazito. Este fue un look muy sencillo usando trenzas. Parti mi cabello a un lado, pero si prefieres puedes partirlo en el medio. 

First: I parted my hair on the side, after that i grabbed a section of hair from my left side and twisted it; i pinned it back with my skelanimals hair bow. If you want you can push it a little forward to give it a "puff" effect./ Despues de partir tu cabello, toma una seccion de cabello de la izquierda y dale vueltas, sujetalo con un con un lazito. You use el mio de skelanimals. Si quieres puedes empujar tu cabello hacia adelante para darle el effecto "puff".

Second: I braided 2 sections of hair close to my hair line on your right side and pinned them back./ Trenza 2 secciones de cabello cerca de la linea donde empieza tu cabello de la mano derecha y sujetalas hacia atras con pasadores.


Third: I braided 1 section close to my hair line on my left side and pinned it back./ Trenza 1 seccion de cabello cerca de la linea donde empieza tu cabello en la parte izquierda y sujetala. 


Fourth: I did 2 braids, 1 on each side. From the bottom back of my hair./ Trenza dos secciones de cabello, 1 de cada lado, usando cabello de la parte de atras de tu cabeza. 


Fifth: twist your hair up in a messy bun and pinned so it doesnt move. And there you have it!/ Dale vuelta a tu cabello creando un chongo/moño/torta medio despeinado y sujetalao con pasadores para que no se mueva. Y eso es todo! 





Remember: When using bobby pins always use them in a "x" shape, this will ensure they dont slip./ Cuando uses pasadores siempre colocalos en forma de "x", de esta manera no se deslizaran tan facilmente. 



For my make up: "Wanna be Purple Smokey Eye" / Mi maquillaje.

I used an 8 color pallete that my mom gave me recently. The colors dont have name but i'm a adding a quick swatch of the colors i used. / Use un juego de sombras que me dio mi mama recientemente. Los colors no tienen nombre pero añadire fotos de los colores que use.


Too bad i couldnt get a good picture of this.



I started by using the black shimmery color on the crease of my lids from the middle out using a wing effect at the corner. Then I used a dark gold to blend it out above my crease. After that, i used the purple on the inside of my lid, making sure to blended it on the corner with the black. Once that was done I used the pearly white to highlight under my eyebrows and in the inside corner of my eye. I also used a brown shimmery eye liner from the top middle of my eye to the bottom middle, using a tiny little wing effect on the corner of my eye. I also lined my water line with an electric purple. I curled my eyelashes and added mascara. I also put on some blush and bronzer and i was done. / Empeze usando el color negro con escarchita en la raya de mi parpado, empezando desde el centro hacia afuera terminando con el efecto de alita en la esquina. Luego use el color oro para mezclar el color que puse en la raya. Despues, use el color morado en la parte de adentro de mi parpado, asegurandome de mezclar el morado con el color negro en las esquinas. Luego use el color blanco perlado debajo de mi cejas y en la parte de adentro de mi ojo. Tambien use un deliniador cafe con escarchita desde la mitad de mi parpado superior hasta la mitad en la parte inferior; haciendo una pequeña alita en las esquinas. Coloque delineador morado en la parte inferior. Rize mis pestañas y coloque mascara. Tambien use mi blush y bronzeador favoritos y listo!

Wow thats sound like a lot of work! but it wasnt! :) / Wao eso parece mucho trabajo! pero no lo fue! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...