01 09 10

Monday, September 26, 2011

Feeling toxic, China Glaze - It's Alive!

It's Monday and today is the start of a very very long week. The place i work at is having an pre ISO audit and i'm sure i will be very busy ans stressed out answering questions and fixing issues. But nothing makes me happier than nail art so, here it goes. China Glaze - It's Alive plus some. :)


Es Lunes y hoy empieza una larga larga semana. El lugar en donde trabajo tendra una pre auditoria de ISO esta semana, se que estare muy ocupada y estresada contestando preguntas y resolviendo problemas. Pero nada me hace mas feliz que arreglarme mis uñas, sin mas aqui les dejo. China Glaze - It's Alive! :)


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - It's Alive! (2coats/capas)
OPI - Skulls & Glossbones
Nail Art - Black
Nail Art - White
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat



















5 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly green! And I like what you added to your thumb & ring finger. I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment :))
    This mani looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fantastic!! Very cheering nails!
    Kisses^^,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...