01 09 10

Friday, September 9, 2011

Feeling Nature....

Having a extra day off this wknd makes me soooo happy. I hope you guys are having an excellent wkdn as well. I just noticed that there are several of my older post that you cannot see the images. I wonder if its an issue with my picasa account or if its blogger having some kind of issue? Is anyone else having this problem?

Tener un dia libre extra este fin de semana me hace tannn feliz. Espero que ustedes la esten pasando muy bien este fin de semana tambien. Me acabo de dar cuenta que varias de mis entradas anteriores no estan mostrando las imagines. Quisiera saber si es que mi cuenta de picasa esta teniendo problemas o si es que blogger esta teniendo dificultades? Alguien mas esta teniendo este problema?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - The Show Must Go On
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Nail Art - White
Colors are Forever - no name green
KSNP - Black Pearl
KSNP - White











3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...