01 09 10

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Birthday Haul

Hey guys!!! I just wanted to share my new babies. Most of them are nothing new for some of you but most of the items i got i just couldn't wait to get my hands on them. / Hola!!! Solo queria compartir con ustedes mis nuevos bebes. La mayoria de los esmaltes que les enseñare hoy no son nada nuevo para algunas de ustedes, pero yo no podia esperar a tenerlos. 


All of them minus NailTek II
Ruby Pumps - Skyscrapper - Haunting - Ghoulish Glow
 It's Alive - Near Dark - Nail Tek II

Jolly Holly - Party Hearty - Phat Santa


Party Hearty - OHHH i just wanted this so bad!! I'm Christmas ready now!!!

XoXo




5 comments:

  1. Nice haul dear! :) Enjoy your new babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great haul :-D
    i want Party Hearty so much :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Para mi esos esmaltes son toda una novedad, muy lindo el haul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...