01 09 10

Sunday, August 28, 2011

S-Nail Nail Foil - Gold Stars :)

Hello!! I must say that I loved how this turned out. Very easy application and super easy removal. I must say that i missed a couple of bubbles here and there but it was still super cute. Thanks Carolina! :) Im just now using them but I absolutely loved them.

Hola!! Debo decirles que me encanto como quedaron este diseƱo. La aplicacion fue sencilla y mucho mas facil fue removerlo. Eso si quedaron unas cuantas burbujitas de aire pero aun asi quedaron muy bonitas en mi opinion. Gracias Carolina, hasta ahora las uso y me fascinaron.





6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...