01 09 10

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pink Wednesday & Roses

Pink Wednesday 

Hello!!!! How about Roses? I was in the mood for something vintage-ish. Happy Hump Day!

Hola!!!! Que les parece unas Rositas? Estaba en animo de hacer algo medio clasico o antiguo, no se la traduccion apropiada para vintage. Que tengan un feliz Miercoles.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Skull & Glossbones (2coats/capas)
Finger Paints - Did you Ast-her Out?
OPI - Extravagance
Colors Are Forever - No name green polish
Image Plate - Fauxnad









6 comments:

  1. wow those are amazing, so detailed! they look so real, great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out amazing. I'd love to get into doing my nails, but when you work with kids it's so hard lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girly roses! I like this manicure! I'm thinking about doing roses manicure long time! I miss courage:D Perfectly done, great job girl!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! :) @Cyndy i know what you mean, i work on a manufacturing warehouse it is kind of hard to keep a manicure any longer than a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh you did it!! It looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...