01 09 10

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Owls & Bows

Look at my funny looking owls. I have seen lots of owl manicures on youtube lately. Here is my take on it, crooked hand and everything. :)

Miren a mis buhos, se ven chistosos. He estado viendo muchos manicures de buhos en youtube ultimamente. Aqui les traigo mi intento. Medios chuecos y todo. :)


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Skull & Glossbones (2coats/capas)
KSNP - Black Pearl
Image Plate - M
Nail Art - Light Pink
Nail Art - Dark Pink
Nail Art - Black
Nail Art - White
Pink Rhinestones



2 comments:

  1. that's cute! I like pink rhinestones in the middle!I always want to try bows but I don't have stamping pattern, that's a pity and when I paint them freehand it look no so good:D great job girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. paracen calaveras de esas mexicaans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...