01 09 10

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mommy's Funky French

Hello guys! This is the manicure my mom is sporting right now. She arrived from Panama the 25th and will be leaving soon. It feels so good to have her around.

Hola! Este manicure es el que tiene mi mama puesto ahora mismo. Ella llego de Panama el 25 y se va pronto. Se siente bien tenerla cerca. 



What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze (2coats/capas)
Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Purple
Nail Art - White
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


2 comments:

  1. I love you're designs. I'm now a new follower from you're blog.

    I would like if you visit my blog:
    http://www.nailartbyiris.blogspot.com/

    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...