01 09 10

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sally Hansen Crackle

I apologize for been away for what it seem like an eternity to me. I have been working long crazy hours for a couple of weeks and trying to catch up with the cleaning and sleeping its been hard lol. I got this Sally Hansen Crackle from my hubby. I tried it with two different colors to see which one i like the most and i must say the lighter one looks the best. The formula wasn't the best but then again it was my first foil finish crackle, so not sure how good or bad it was.

Pido disculpas por mi ausencia, me parecio una eternidad. He estado trabajando largas horas en las ultimas semanas y tratar de recuperar el tiempo perdido de sueño y de limpieza ha sido un poco dificil lol. Mi esposo me dio este esmalte de Sally Hansen. Lo combine con dos colores diferentes, pienso que con el color mas claro se ve mejor. La formula del esmalte no es la mejor pero no tengo nada con que compararlo asi que no puedo decir que tan mala o buena es, porque es diferente que los esmaltes que no tienen un acabo de "papel aluminio (foil)"


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Sinful Colors - Why Not
NYC - Plaza Plumberry
Sally Hansen Crackle - Antique







2 comments:

  1. A mi también me gusta con la base clara, esos de Sally Hansen como que no salen tan buenos, pero igual se ven bien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por poner mi badge en tu blog!
    Eres un amor!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...