01 09 10

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pink Wednesday & cheetah print (hand models)

Pink Wednesday !!

Hello!! I have a couple more pictures to show you. I had hand models again, my mom and my sister let me do their nails. Just wanted to share some pink and some cheetah print.

Hola!! Tengo unas cuantas fotos que enseñarles. Otra vez les traigo modelos; mi mama y mi hermana me dejaron pintarle las uñas. Queria compartir con ustedes estas fotos! :) 

What we used:
Lo que usamos:
Sister - Ginny
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Finger Paints - Did you ast-her out?
Color Club - Revvolution
Image Plate - M57
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


Mom - Connie
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - For Audrey
Color Club - Revvolution
Image Plate - M57
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat


Cute! 



1 comment:

  1. Que lindas tus modelos!
    Te quedaron hermosas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...