01 09 10

Monday, July 11, 2011

Patchy Manicure

Hello!! I saw this wonderful manicure at Beauty by Kayla Shevonne and i had to try it. It didnt come out looking nearly as cute as hers, but i sure tried haha. :) Awesome tutorial, it was really helpful. BTW, my hands are super super dry....i apologize, i know i need to do something about it. :(

Hola!! Vi este maravilloso manicure en Beauty by Kayla Shevonne y intente recrearlo. No me quedo tan bonito como el de ella, pero si que lo intente eh...haha :) La verdad es que el tutorial esta buenisimo y me ayudo mucho. Por cierto, se que mis manos estan secas, se que necesito hacer algo urgentemente. :(

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - White (2coats/caspas)
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Art Deco - Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






2 comments:

  1. Fun! I make quilts; I might have to try this on my nails. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...