01 09 10

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Multi Color Cheetah Nails - Konad

I have found a new favorite color for stamping: Why Not!!! it just looks so good over white at least. I couldn't catch how cute the glitter looked. But i tried too... :(

He encontrado un nuevo favorito para estampar: Why Not!!! se ve muy bien sobre blanco. No pude captar en las fotos lo bonito del esmalte escarchado, pero si trate :(

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - White (3coats/capas)
Sinful Colors - Why Not
Sally Hansen - Purple Pulse
Nina Ultra Pro - Passion Pink.
Sally Hansen - Disco Ball
Image Plate - M57
















3 comments:

  1. Se ven maravillosas!
    Me encanta la combinación de colores.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cool, love the effect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...