01 09 10

Friday, July 15, 2011

L.A Colors, Sinful Colors, Piggy Polish plus some more.

I loved this combination so much from one of my lasts manis, that i had to use the again; plus a couple more polishes. I must also add, that i love this kleancolor polish, its beautiful.

Esta combinacion me encanto. La use hace unos dias atras y me gusto tanto que la use denuevo añadiendole unos esmaltes mas. Tambien, debo añadir que amo este color de kleancolor, es hermoso.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze (2coats/capas)
Sinful Colors - Why Not (2 coats/capas)
Piggy Polish - Sunshine Highway
Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Purple
Image Plate - M57
Heats & Pearl
OPI - Cuckoo for this color
L.A Colors - White 














3 comments:

  1. Me gusta mucho como se ven el morado con el azul!
    Kleancolor tiene unos coloresd preciosos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute nails, i like the too colors u picked to do =] please follow me and im following u britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...