01 09 10

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Black

Hi everyone! :) I must say that i'm not to fond of the formula or the smell but i do agree that it is just so beautiful. What you guys think? And for the price i cant complaint too much. Too bad i didnt take pictures right away, you can clearly see some tip wear.

Hola! :) Debo decir que no me gusto mucho la formula de este esmalte y tampoco el olor pero lo que si no puedo negar es que esta hermoso. Que les parece? Y por el precio no me puedo quejar mucho. No le tome fotos a este manicure hasta dias despues.


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Black Diamond (3 coats/capas)
Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Black
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat








1 comment:

  1. Me encanta, yo recibí el mio hoy, ya [ronto lo voy a usar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...