01 09 10

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Feeling Purple - Konad :)

Hello Everyone!!

I wore this simple but pretty manicure to my husbands company picnic; which was at the water park and oh boy!... i have a really bad case of sunburn right now. Don't dare touch me! lol.

Hola a Todos!!
Me hice este manicure sencillo pero bonito para ir al picnic del trabajo de mi esposo; el cual fue en el parque acuatico y ay!...tengo un caso muy muy severo de quemaduras por el sol. Que no se les ocurra tocarme! lol


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Tropical Breeze (2coats/2capas)
OPI - Done out in Deco (2coats/2capas)
KSNP - White 
KSNP - Black Pearl
Image Plate - M57


















4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...